What is the Tip Calendar for Leaders?
The Tip Calendar for Leaders provides 4 weeks of daily tips that leaders and people managers can practice as a way to contribute to the organization’s DEI efforts. Each day provides a tip – by hovering over the tip with your mouse or curser you will find a brief description of the tip and/or how to apply it. Additionally if the tip references an article or downloadable materials, a link has been provided to access those materials.
The tips are organized by six categories:
- Expand your knowledge by reading the provided articles
- Small practical things you can do to promote inclusion and equity
- Think about how these concepts effect you and your work
- Share what you’ve learned or how you feel with your employees and colleagues
- Download these quick and easy reference tools
- Engage with others in your workplace and your community to build understanding across difference.